Exo Long Sleeve Jersey
Giordana EXO System™ garments mark the advent of an entirely new class
of performance cycling apparel. The unique construction centers around
the strategic placement of panels and fabrics to enhance muscle
performance, reduce drag, and keep the lightest garments possible. EXO
is an abbreviation for EXternal Optimization. This collection embodies
that name by providing the recovery benefits of compression to your bib
knickers and bib shorts while combining compression, aerodynamics, and
super-lightweight fabrics to the long sleeve jersey.
- This omnidirectional elasticity creates a micro-massaging effect on
the muscles that promotes blood flow during activity and can help delay
the onset of fatigue
- Asteria 2.0™ is incredibly lightweight and is used on the shoulders, sleeves, and center back panel for optimal aerodynamics.
- Host Carbon™ is used for the rear panels and limits stretch of the jersey when the pockets are loaded.
- Kite Mesh™ aids in the lightness and breathability of the jersey around the pocket and under the arms.
30™ is a new material used for the arm bands and waist band. These
printed cuffs are are extremely low profile and aerodynamic with
silicone gripper threads on the inside.
- The no-profile collar takes ques from aerodynamic skin suits to decrease drag while descending.
- Full CamLock™ reversed zipper and three rear pockets with flap for an aerodynamic profile.