Long Sleeve All Mountain Jersey
The Long-Sleeve All Mountain Jersey is constructed from the unique blend of two contradictory, yet high-performing yarns: the outer face is woven from a rugged Cordura weave, and the inner, from a fine merino wool. Rediscover the legendary toughness and capability of Cordura in the jersey’s supple and highly breathable Cordura/Merino wool blend.
Kitsbow designed the Long Sleeve All Mountain Jersey with the shoulder and elbow pads eschewed, reducing the overall weight of the garment and allowing it to also be worn as a dedicated base layer if you so choose. They also gave it a full-length zipper for easy entry and maximum ventilation when you need it most.
- A soft, microfiber sunglasses cloth is tethered to the zippered liner of the chest pocket
- This blend is extremely resilient to the very worst you'll find on the trail, while still retaining all of the exceptional moisture wicking and skin cooling properties of the finest merino wool.
- The jersey's full-length front zipper facilitates easy entry, while also providing maximum ventilation for when you need it most.
- Tucked on the exterior of the chest pocket is a sunglasses dock, which allows you to quickly and securely stash your optics for hard climbs, or for when the sun goes down
- Two thoughtfully arranged side pockets enable quick access while wearing a hydration pack.
- Hidden in the right pocket is a zippered security pocket perfect for stashing a media player or any other valuables you’d hate surrendering to the trail.
- Contoured neckline reduces potential chafing while providing a subtle strip of reflectivity if you're out after dusk.