Dispensing of traditional MTB apparel sizing conventions and their adjustable waistbands, Kitsbow, opted instead for an intelligently ergonomic tailored profile in nine different even and odd waist measurements. The back of each knee is shaped so it won’t brush your calves, and the inseam breaks right where your knees naturally bend. Built out of Schoeller-dryskin: a durable and abrasion-resistant, Swiss soft-shell with a soft, and lightly brushed interior that perfectly complements the short’s unique fitting blueprint. And the cherry on top is that it is highly water-resistant, highly breathable, superbly functional, and comfortable enough for an entire day on the trail.
Made in Vancouver, BC
- Schoeller-dryskin is a deft, yet exceptionally durable soft-shell fabric that moves with your body as you ride. The inside of this bluesign-approved fabric has a lightly brushed backing that quickly moves moisture away from your skin, keeping you dry and your body temperature evenly regulated.
- On the inside of the short, you'll find seams that are taped and finished, along with an articulated, quilted waistband that sits naturally above your pelvic bone ensuring complete coverage and comfort.
- To capitalize on the fabric's unique properties of stretch, Kitsbow cover-stitched all of the rearward-facing seams on the back of the short.
- Each zippered side pocket is reversed and contoured along the short to maximize storage space without interfering with your pedal stroke.
- Plenty of room to stash a small map, keys, a media device, or any other essentials that require quick access.
- A plush stretch mesh lines the inside of each pocket, should you prefer to utilize the zippered openings for additional ventilation.
- A laser-etched Slider Snap from RiRi of Italy provides a secure and confident closure for the front of the short: simply snap the button into the track and slide to lock. The fly, and side pockets have been fitted with smooth and silent YKK Auto Lock zippers for total reliability.
- Embroidered logos and subtle, reflective hits at each side of the short which provide an added degree of visibility