- WHAT'S HOT
- MILL VALLEY SHOP
- OUR FIT STUDIO
- TRIPS, BLOGS, PIX
Cycle the remote roads & rolling hills of southern Spain with Studio Velo.
Seven incredible days of gourmet food, luxury accommodations & remote roads will make this one of the special cycling holidays of your life. Full SAG, a luxury estate with multiple homes and pools, and food prepared daily by Executive Chef Chris Dressick will make this trip one to remember for years to come. Enjoy an early start to the riding season with some long, base mile rides on quiet roads in the warm sun of southern Spain. This trip will include a day-trip to Southern Spain's most incredible city, Sevilla, and an evening in the famous town of Ronda. Beginning on Saturday, April 12th, this trip includes 6 or 7 full days of riding with many highlights along the way. If you haven't been to southern Spain, this trip is for you. You will visit some incredible villages each day during your riding adventure, while taking in some of Spain's finest foods and drink.
-7 days/ 7 nights (with the option of 7 riding days or 6 with one rest day Sevilla City Tour)
-All breakfast & dinners (excludes alcohol)
-Full SAG support daily, two professional guides, maps, nutritionals & much more
-Pick up in Malaga, Spain (A major International Destination w/ connections via London, Frankfort, etc)
-Luxury accommodations with pool, game room, multiple personal retreats and more, along with easy access to town & local wineries.
-Ride to the Straits of Gibraltar & dip in the Mediterranean.
- Local bike rental available at additional cost; Studio Velo to handle logistics, bike measurement set up, etc.
Our private estate with 3 separate homes houses & pools include the following amenities:
▪ All bedrooms with en-suite with French doors to balcony or pool
▪ Extremely elegant and comfortable sitting room
▪ Large & fully equipped kitchen/dining room with two large fridges and range cooker, overlooking spacious terrace and pool
▪ Separate laundry room with washing machine and dryer, Large covered terrace for alfresco dining
▪ Extensive gardens with plenty of shade overlooking farmland
▪ Fifteen metre swimming pool, Sun loungers, white umbrellas and towels, Garden furniture
▪ Quality linen and towels, Bathroom toiletries
▪ Overhead cooling fans in all rooms
▪ Satellite TV with English channels
▪ Music system, WiFi, Docking station for iPhone/iPod, Selection of DVDs, Library
Dates: April 12th - 19th
Come, join us. Ride, relax & eat. Our trips are Saturday to Saturday adventures.
$3650 per person*
See Trip Reservation & Cancelllation Policy here.
*(inquire about couples discount and special rates for non-rider couples)
Contact Studio Velo about this product